PNY VCQGP100-PB Technologies Quadro GP100 Graphics Card
The NVIDIA Quadro GP100, powered by NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU architecture, is equipped with the most advanced visualization and simulation capabilities to meet the needs of the most demanding professional workflows. 3584 CUDA Cores, 10.3 TFLOPS Single Precision Performance, Pascal Architecture, 16GB HBM2 vRAM
PNY VCQGP100-PB Technologies Quadro GP100 Graphics Card
SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE FOR LARGER QUANTITIES
The NVIDIA Quadro GP100, powered by NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU architecture, is equipped with the most advanced visualization and simulation capabilities to meet the needs of the most demanding professional workflows. A single GP100 with 3580 FP32/1792 FP64 CUDA Cores has incredible horsepower to render photorealistic design concepts interactively, create extremely detailed 3D models, run intensive CAE simulations to validate designs, and evaluate design prototypes in immersive VR. You can even connect two GP100’s with NVIDIA NVLink technology to scale performance with an amazing 32GB of combined HBM2 ultra-high bandwidth memory.
Designs are becoming more complex. Media is becoming richer, higher fidelity, combining greater resolutions and complex visual effects. Scientific visualization and compute problems are larger than ever. NVIDIA Quadro Sync II compatibility enables the GP100 to build massive and sophisticated visualization, simulation and rendering environments. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture and medicine. AI and deep learning are changing the way professionals are solving the most complex and challenging computing problems. Customers want to experience ideas, validate designs, test ideas, and simulate solutions and visualize the results as quickly as possible.
The GP100 is an excellent choice for developers who want to tap into the power of NVLink and Unified Memory to maximize their application performance. Additionally, its fast FP16 performance makes it an ideal desktop workstation solution for developers working on the latest Deep Learning/AI algorithms and frameworks.
- The Quadro GP100 can run FEA, CFD, CEM, and other GPU accelerated analysis codes faster. With 16GB of HBM memory, larger simulations can fit into GPU memory. Users can connect two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide 32GB of HBM memory to run the largest simulations.
- NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU technology enables the GP100 to run compute and graphics tasks simultaneously, allowing users to run simulations and create 3D models at the same time.
- Quadro GP100 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
- Integrate simulation during design with finer time-steps, more depth of field, larger assemblies, and more detail in components.
- NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
- Combine two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide incredible rendering power for the largest, most demanding rendering workloads.
- Create immersive VR environments with larger, more complex designs that can be experienced at scale, complete with virtual audio and touch integration.
- The GP100 GPU support for deep learning software enables designers to take advantage of next-generation generative design technology, creating optimal designs rapidly through machine learning.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 8 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Linux – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit)
MINIMUM SYSTEM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Core i5, i7, Xeon or later
- AMD Phenom or Opteron-class or later
- PCIe x16 Gen 3 (preferred) expansion slot
- 2 GB or more of system memory, 8 GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort (preferred) or DVI compatible displays
- HDMI display(s) with purchase of optional DP to HDMI adapter(s)
3D GRAPHICS ARCHITECTURE
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0 (Automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA PARALLEL PROCESSING ARCHITECTURE
- Pascal SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- Mixed-precision (16-, 32- and 64-bit) computing
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Error correction codes (ECC) on graphics memory
- 64 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory per SM)
ADVANCED DISPLAY FEATURES
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120Hz and 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz
- DVI-D Dual Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz), internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-D output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI adapters optionally available (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology
- Support for large-scale, ultra-high resolution visualization using the NVIDIA SVS platform which includes NVIDIA MOSAIC, NVIDIA Quadro Sync II and NVIDIA Warp/Blend technologies
- Turnkey Quadro GP100 + Quadro Sync II bundles available
DISPLAYPORT AND HDMI DIGITAL AUDIO
- Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
- NVIDIA Quadro GP000 professional graphics board
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters
- Auxiliary power cable
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide