DekTec DTU-245B-SLP FantASI ASI/SD-SDI input+output for USB-2
DekTec's classic and iconic portable ASI adapter for USB bus, ideally suited for use with a laptop, but convenient with a standard PC or server too. More than ten years on the market and still the essential tool for every DTV engineer!
DekTec DTU-245B-SLP FantASI ASI/SD-SDI input+output for USB-2 - DTU-245B-SLP
- General-purpose USB adapter with an independent ASI input- and output port. Supports SD-SDI input or output, too.
- Seamlessly runs DekTec's industry-standard StreamXpress player, StreamXpert analyzer and SdEye for in-depth SDI analysis.
- No power supply required: A single USB connection supplies power, real-time data and control.
- Compact USB adapter for capturing, analyzing and generating, ASI or SD-SDI digital-video streams.
- Convenient way to add ASI connectivity to your PC or laptop. Use it with DekTec standard software or with your own application.
- Great as portable demo set, on-site recording and analysis of transport streams, debugging of MPEG-2 equipment, etc.
|DVB-ASI||EN50083-9 (coax)0 to 160 Mbps (full-duplex)0 to 214 Mbps (half-duplex)|
|SD-SDI||SMPTE 259M270 Mbps8 or 10 bit|
|Buffering||16MB for input channel16MB for output channel|
|ASI/SDI in||1x 75-Ω BNC input1x 75-Ω BNC output|
|PC USB port||USB 2.0|
|Processor||Core i5 minimumCore i7 recommended
Or equivalent AMD CPUs
|StreamXpress||Playout TS- and SDI files|
|StreamXpert||Our industry-standard transport-stream analyzer|
|SdEye||SDI analyzer for detailed inspection of audio, video and ancillary data|
|VF-Rec||SDI/TS recorder with looping, scheduling, JPEG-2000 compression and more|
|DekTec SDKs||Create your own application|
Write Your Own Review