DekTec DTC-300-DGL stream player
DekTec's versatile stream player software. The StreamXpress allows you to build a low-cost, high-performance stream player using a standard- or industrial PC and a DekTec output adapter.
DekTec DTC-300-DGL stream player - DTC-300-DGL
- Low-cost, high-performance playout software that supports all DekTec output adapters
- Endless play with optional automatic correction of continuity-counter, PCR/PTS/DTS and TDT/TOT fields
- Easy-to-use control of modulation and channel simulation parameters
- Universal test- stream generator for feeding set-top boxes, digital TVs, digital-video processing equipment, etc
- Demos at trade shows, in stores, etc.
- Test-signal generator for ATE environments
|Stream types||Transport stream SD/HD/3G-SDI I/Q samples TMCC file (for ISDB-T) T2-MI file (for DVB-T2)|
|Features||(P)SI viewer Automatic rate computation PCR correction Endless play in loop Test signal generator Error injection Remote control|
|ModulatorFeatures||ISDB-T multiplexer Channel-based tuning DVB-T2 parameter sets Integrated channel simulator|
|Processor||Core i5 minimumCore i7 recommended
Or equivalent AMD CPUs
|Disk Drive||For streams with a high bitrate (SDI, I/Q samples), carefully select a disk sub-system that can sustain the required bitrate|
Write Your Own Review