DekTec DTA-2180 H.264 HD encoder for PCIe
A low-latency audio/video encoder taking zero CPU cycles. Ideal for compressing an HD-SDI signal, or for converting the PC's desktop to H.264 or MPEG-2 Video.The hardware is based on field-proven Magnum encoding technology.
DekTec DTA-2180 H.264 HD encoder for PCIe - DTA-2180
- Real-time H.264 or MPEG-2 video encoder for HD and SD formats, and with multi-channel AAC, AC-3 and MP1LII audio encoder.
- Audio/video input taken from HD-SDI, or from HDMI for encoding the output of a graphics card.
- Includes a transport-stream multiplexer with low-latency ASI output. The TS is also available on PCIe for reading by a PC application.
- General-purpose H.264 program encoder for real-time encoding of an HD-SDI or HDMI signal.
- H.264 encoding of the contents of a PC desktop, running e.g. a slide show.
- High-quality encoding of the graphics output of a PC application. For example, the multiviewer output of Xpect Mosaic can be encoded for remotely viewing the mosaic.
|Video encoding||H.264/AVCMPEG-2 Video|
|Video format||525i, 625i, 720p, 1080i1080p up to p30|
|Sample format||8-bit 4:2:0|
|Encoded bitrate||256kbps to 80Mbps|
|Latency||150 to 650ms|
|Audio encoding||Dolby Digital (AC-3)AAC-LC, HE-AAC MPEG-1 Layer IIPass-through|
|Audio channels||Up to 8x stereo or 2x 5.1|
|Ancillary data||Closed captions, AFD, VITC|
|A/V input||HD-SDI – 75-Ω BNCHDMI 1.4a
One input port active at a time
|TS output||DVB-ASI – 75-Ω BNC|
|PCI Express||PCIe x1 +EXT25W
Requires power supply connection through 6-pin PCIe power connector
|Processor||Core i5 minimum
Or equivalent AMD CPU
|DtEnc||Windows application to set encoding parameters and check input & encoder status|
|DekTec SDKs||Create your own Windows or Linux application with audio/video encoding via the DTA-2180|
Write Your Own Review